- This event has passed.
Webinar: Finding What Works; Solutions for Everyday Challenges
January 13, 2021 - January 27, 2021$89
A 3-Part Webinar
January 13, 20 and 27, 2021
1 pm or 7 pm Eastern Time
Learn how to best help your horse navigate life’s challenges
Daily life presents challenges – thresholds, tight spots, transitions, new environments, fly spray, trailers, blankets – you name it. And applying a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to these challenges can make matters worse and damage the rapport you are working so hard to build with your horse.
Is your horse fearful? Pushy? Skeptical? Bold? A space-invader or uncomfortable being close? In this series you will learn to assess, understand and appreciate your horse’s Energy Type and Personality and learn how to work with him to successfully navigate and overcome life’s little and big challenges!
- 3 lectures
- Lecture Recordings
- Slide handouts for each lecture
- Skill Builders for each lecture: activities you can do to build your skills in Horse Speak
- Quizzes to check your understanding and knowledge
- One year access to the recordings and other course materials
Webinar Dates and Times:
- January 13, 20 and 27, 2021
- Presented at 1 pm and 7 pm Eastern Time