In large part, the horses determine the flow of a Horse Speak clinic, making each clinic a unique experience based on what the horses bring to it. Sharon has learning objectives for participants, but the horses lead the way. Sharon’s teaching is based on what the individual horses are presenting in the moment and the experience level of the participants.
We strongly prefer to use the facility’s horses during clinics for Sharon’s demonstrations and for clinic participants’ learning and practice. Horses who are “at home” can be better teachers!
- 3 days
- 4 days
- 3 days with a day of private sessions
The number of hands-on participants is usually limited to 8. Exceptions may be made for an experienced group.
Important Clinic Information
- We strongly urge hands-on participants to read Horse Speak The Equine Human Translation Guide and watch Horse Speak: First Conversations DVD before attending the clinic.
- Sharon welcomes auditors in all clinic formats.
- The number of auditors is determined by the clinic host.
- A host may chose not to open a clinic to auditors if a more private, intimate setting is preferred.
Travel and Housing
- Within the New England area travel fees are based on round-trip mileage.
- For clinics outside of New England, other travel expenses may apply, such as air-fare for Sharon and an assistant, lodging, and meals.